A CPO® Certification provides individuals with the basic knowledge, techniques, and skills of pool and spa operations. This training has helped protect millions of swimmers by reducing hazards at aquatic facilities.
C.A.E.I. stands for Certified Aquatic Equipment Installer and is a certification given only to those who take and pass the courses given having to do with the proper installation of pool equipment for both residential and commercial pools.
With our expert service, you will receive weekly:
- Water balancing to ensure safe swimming standards
- Vacuuming of pool floor
- Emptying debris from skimmer and pump baskets
- Thorough skimming of the water surface
- Thorough brushing of the entire pool floor, walls, and steps
- Cleaning of filter (monthly)
Ask about our 3 affordable Pool Service Club Memberships!
Weekly plans are available and can be specifically designed to fit anyone’s particular wants and needs. Please see our “Service Plans” page on this website.